We are at your disposal to answer your questions.
Please fill out the form below and send your message. Don’t forget to complete the "Subject" field and to identify yourself.
We will reply to your message as soon as possible.
- Question: Where can I search for information about Brasil Pharma's business?
- Question: How many stores does Brasil Pharma have?
Brasil Pharma has 1,077 stores, of which 708 are owned stores and 388 franchises.
- Question: How can I become a franchisee for Farmais?
- Question: I would like to work in Brasil Pharma's stores or offices. What should I do?
Just access ‘Human Resources’ on the home page, click on the operation you wish to work for and register your curriculum vitae. If there is a vacancy and your profile fits, we will contact you. We remind you that your curriculum vitae will remain on our database.
- Question: Where is Brasil Pharma's office?
The company’s head office is located in the district of Itaim Bibi, city of São Paulo, Brazil. Contacts should be made through the “Contact” section on our website.
- Question: How can I invest in Brasil Pharma?
You can purchase Brasil Pharma’s shares through a brokerage firm, a financial intermediary that executes stock purchase orders according to the client’s request. The shares may also be traded via Internet by the shareholder using the Home Broker system. For this purpose, you will need to use a brokerage firm that has such a system. For further information about brokerage firms, visit BM&FBOVESPA’s website. We suggest shareholders or persons interested in Brasil Pharma’s shares access the ‘Investor Relations’ website to get the Company’s financial and operational information. For additional information, visit ri.brasilpharma.com.br.